Barcelona talisman Lionel Messi names the best dribbler in Europe's top five leagues so far this season.
The 31-year-old Argentina international is topping every set of statistics right now, leading the race for the European Golden Shoe and pulling clear of Eden Hazard in the assists charts.
COPA del Rey: Vinicius sends warning to Messi and Barcelona
Sevilla coach Pablo Machin reacts to Messi's hat-trick
Messi scores 50th hat-trick as Barca beat Sevilla
Messi frustrated as Lyon hold Barca to 1st-leg stalemate
Lyon Aulas president takes a swipe at Messi, hails Ronaldo
Messi orders Barcelona to stop the signing of a player
According to CIES Football Observatory - calling upon statistics from OptaPro - have found that Messi is the top dog in terms of dribbling, will raise fewer eyebrows despite often dropping to deeper positions and spraying passes to the likes of Luis Suarez and Ousmane Dembele.
The study has called upon the top 50 dribblers from the Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga and Ligue 1 but who comes the closest to dethroning Messi?.The top ten and notable others can be seen down below:
1. Lionel Messi (Barcelona) - 19.2 minutes
2. Allan Saint-Maximin (Nice) - 19.8
3. Eden Hazard (Chelsea) - 21.0
4. Naim Sliti (Dijon) - 21.4
5. Ousmane Dembele (Barcelona) - 21.7
6. Jadon Sancho (Borussia Dortmund) - 24.1
7. Marcus Thuram (Guingamp) - 24.2
8. Jeff Reine-Adelaide (Angers) - 24.7
9. Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace) - 25.6
10. Angel Correra (Atletico Madrid) - 27.1
Selected others: Paul Dybala (13th), Philippe Coutinho (16th), Raheem Sterling (18th), Kylian Mbappe (29th), Willian (31st) and Paul Pogba (33rd).