"No chance". That is what Juventus boss Max Allegri has told Antonio Conte and Chelsea in their pursuit of left Alex Sandro.
Juventus boss Massimiliano Allegri has shut the door any left back Alex Sandro joining Chelsea as the Bianconerri boss has told the Blues they have 'no chance' of signing the Brazilian.
Chelsea are interested in the £60million left back, who started in Juve's 2-0 loss to Tottenham at Wembley on Sunday.
The defending Premier League champions have already had a £55m bid turned down and Juve are determined to keep hold.
“Alex Sandro is a Juventus player and he will stay one,” Allegri said.Read also: Barcelona signs Coutinho this week
On the likelihood of Sandro leaving for Chelsea, he added: “No chance.”
It is worth noting that Allegri said the same about Paul Pogba last year too.
The Juve boss insisted at the time that the Italians were not a 'selling club' then sold the midfielder to Manchester United for £89m.
But the Italian champions have already seen two key defenders leave in the transfer window after Leonardo Bonucci joined Dani Alves in departing the club last month, joining AC Milan after Alves moved to Paris Saint-Germain.