Real Madrid V Real Betis Prediction, Team News, Stats
Real Madrid v Real Betis News – With the La Liga title already in the bag, Los Blancos close their domestic campaign at the Santiago Bernabeu on Friday evening, as they play host to Real Betis.
Carlo Ancelotti‘s side will undoubtedly have one eye on the following weekend’s Champions League final against Liverpool in Paris, and the Italian is sure to be thinking a lot about who he’ll line up within his first 11 in order to avoid any unnecessary injuries, with nothing on the line for Real Madrid on Friday.
- Alaba and Miguel will definitely miss out, but Bale’s fitness is a doubt.
- Camarasa, Bravo, Montoya and Víctor Ruiz are all still out injured.
- Real Betis have kept a clean sheet in their last 4 away matches against Real Madrid in all competitions.
- Real Madrid are undefeated in 18 of their last 20 home matches against Real Betis in all competitions.
- Real Madrid have kept a clean sheet in 5 of their last 7 home matches (LaLiga)
- Real Madrid have been winning at both half time and full time in their last 3 home matches (LaLiga).
- Real Betis have kept a clean sheet in their last 3 away matches (LaLiga)
- Real Madrid have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 4 home matches against Real Betis in all competitions.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 5 of Real Madrid‘s last 6 home games (LaLiga).
- Real Madrid have scored at least 2 goals in 5 of their last 6 home matches (LaLiga).
- Real Betis are undefeated in their last 5 away matches (LaLiga).
Also Read: Mbappe to Real Madrid; Deal Almost Done
Head to Head Stats – Real Madrid V Real Betis
- Real Betis have enjoyed a fabulous campaign, winning the Copa Del Rey and achieving their highest league finish since 2005, but they will want to ensure that Real Sociedad don’t beat them to fifth.
- Real Madrid rested extensively last week, but on Friday it’ll be a matter of trying to keep everyone fit. A draw is the most likely outcome here.
Our prediction: 2-2
Stay updated on Fcnaija for latest football news now.