Fcnaija has compiled the latest transfer news across Europe for your information and reading pleasure from Liverpool news today to Arsenal, Juventus and PSG.
– Liverpool may have to end their summer transfer activity without target Jude Bellingham. Liverpool have already signed Fabio Carvalho and Darwin Nunez — and Calvin Ramsay is reportedly close to joining — which could be the end of their summer activity.
( The Mirror)
– That is because they want to sign midfielder Jude Bellingham but would be unable to do so right now as Borussia Dortmund don’t want to lose the England international and Erling Haaland in the same summer, with the Norwegian striker already having joined Liverpool’s title rivals Manchester City.(ESPN)
– Looking to strengthen their midfield, Liverpool had also been interested in Aurelien Tchouameni, but he opted to move from Monaco to Real Madrid instead, meaning the Reds will wait until next season to bring in Bellingham instead of moving now. (ESPN)
– Fabinho, Thiago Alcantara and Jordan Henderson emerged as Jurgen Klopp’s most prominent midfield trio last season, which is expected to continue into the 2022/23 campaign.There are some questions surrounding Liverpool’s other current options, as Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain has been linked with a possible departure while Naby Keita only has one year left on his contract. James Milner recently signed a one-year contract extension with Curtis Jones being another midfield option. (ESPN)
– As well as being interested in Manchester City’s Gabriel Jesus, Chelsea are also considering Bayern Munich’s Robert Lewandowski as the Blues search for a new striker, which has been confirmed by Christian Falk. However, the Londoners are aware that they are behind Barcelona and Paris Saint-Germain in their chances of signing the Poland international. (ESPN)
– Juventus midfielder Adrien Rabiot has plenty of options this summer with his future not completely certain. Newcastle United, Chelsea, Manchester United and Paris Saint-Germain all interested. The France international still has a year left on his contract so could stay at Juventus and be part of Massimiliano Allegri’s squad, but he is also somebody that the club would be willing to let go and is valued at around €15 million. (Calciomercato)
– Paris Saint-Germain are trying to bring in a centre-back but the Ligue 1 champions are unable to persuade Internazionale’s Milan Skriniar to join, they will aim to sign Lille’s Sven Botman. A move for the Dutchman could prove to be far from straight forward, though, as he has been heavily linked with AC Milan, while Newcastle United are also interested. (Le10Sport)
– Yves Bissouma has completed his medical ahead of a move from Brighton & Hove Albion to Tottenham Hotspur. The initial fee being £25m and will potentially rise to £30m due to various add-ons. In addition to a central midfielder, Antonio Conte wants to bring in a centre-back, forward and right-wing-back before the transfer window shuts.(Evening Standard)
– Juventus and Cagliari will hold a meeting to discuss Nahitan Nandez, Matteo Brunori and Filippo Ranocchia. The first of those could move to I Bianconeri, with Cagliari valuing the Uruguay international at €15m and the two sides aiming to come to an agreement. Brunori and Ranocchia could be going to the side that has been relegated to Serie B. (Calciomercato)
– Arsenal are close to agreeing a deal for Manchester City and Brazil forward Gabriel Jesus, 25. (Times)
– Newcastle United are monitoring Burnley’s England goalkeeper Nick Pope, 30. (Mail)
– AC Milan have become favourites ahead of Newcastle to sign Lille’s Netherlands Under-21 defender Sven Botman. (Football Insider)
Manchester City are preparing to make a bid for Brighton and Spain left-back Marc Cucurella, 23. (Guardian)
– Leeds United and Southampton are interested in Manchester City’s 18-year-old Belgian midfielder Romeo Lavia. (Athletic)
– Southampton are set to announce the signing of Republic of Ireland goalkeeper Gavin Bazunu, 20, from Manchester City in a deal worth up to £15m. (Telegraph)
– Fulham and Wolves are both interested in signing Sporting Lisbon and Portugal midfielder Joao Palhinha, 26. (90min)
– Real Madrid president Florentino Perez says Manchester City’s new Norwegian signing Erling Haaland, 21, would not have started if the striker had moved to the Spanish side. (Mirror)
– English defender James Tarkowski, 29, has agreed to join Everton once his current deal at Burnley expires this summer.
Stay updated on the latest transfer news across Europe.